Don't bother coming here...

Visit the Official Gamerstorm Website for the full stories plus exclusive images and videos!

Sunday 17 November 2013

Things have been sorted out, development can continue...

This is a quick update to say that everything has been fixed, so I can resume development for Rossies 3D.

After not working on the game for a while, and playing other shooters (most notably, Serious Sam, an indie shooter), looking at my game, is in quite a state right now, the updates to the Unity game engine hasn't helped, This looks like a train wreck (despite my best attempts to fix it), the AI aren't the best, the aiming (and shooting) is off and inconsistent, and the controls feel a tad on the clunky side, it may be a while before I get things up to standard, I'll do me best to make it look at least a little bit presentable, you know, give a good first impression. I know graphics aren't the most important thing, but I don't want people looking at gameplay footage, and then being put off of getting the game.

That is all I have for you right now, this is Cobra!, signing out.

-Cobra!

No comments: