Don't bother coming here...

Visit the Official Gamerstorm Website for the full stories plus exclusive images and videos!

Monday 31 October 2011

The Keno the Cat Halloween 2011 Special Comic had been revealed!

I've just noticed, I've been posting news like crazy lately, when previously, I only had 1 post every 2 months.

Anyway, I've been working on a Halloween special comic for Keno the Cat, the problem was, what should I draw, here's some trivia, I was originally going to do a continuation of the Red Nose Day 2011 special, it would've taken place after Luca had landed, but that would require too many panels for what I had planned for the story and my drawing skills are below average, so it wouldn't turn out good.

So instead, I decided to do something rather simple, but with a twist, unlike any other Halloween special of anything, it's not scary, but it has alot to do with Halloween, how is this possible, well, read for yourself:

Image available only on the Gamerstorm Website!


-Cobra!

No comments: