Don't bother coming here...

Visit the Official Gamerstorm Website for the full stories plus exclusive images and videos!

Friday 21 October 2011

Quick Update: Just a heads up...

Have youse noticed that we haven't been active lately, as in, one update every 1.5 months, well, you should get used to this, it's not that I've lost faith on Gamerstorm, it's just rarely does something even remotely-exiting happens with us.

Alot does go on behind the scenes, I'm working on the next issue of Keno Chronicles, I'm working on the 3D models for the game, and I'm working on the story too, and for the site, I've been learning more HTML, some CSS and Javascript to improve the site, but lets be honest, posting updates about those won;t be very exiting, therefore putting visitors off the site, and if you ask me, I'd rather have something good happen rarely (a Klonoa game getting released.) as opposed to something boring happen all of the time (a new FIFA game getting released.)

So I just though I'd lets youse know that we haven't been doing nothing, we're actually very busy, it's just that nothing of interest or anything worth of posting happens

-Cobra!

No comments: