Don't bother coming here...

Visit the Official Gamerstorm Website for the full stories plus exclusive images and videos!

Friday 19 April 2013

I'm going to have to put Rossies 3D development on hold for a while...

Due to problems and things happening in real life, I won't have time to develop for Rossies 3D, trust me, this is the last thing I'd want to do... well, the 2nd last, after cancelling it, and I sure as heck don't want to do that!

I'm having a series of problems in my life, such as upcoming exams (which is only made harder due to a very un-organised college, but if I were to go into detail, I'd be here all day writing this!), driving lesson/test, and my grandmother not being in the best of conditions.

How long it will be on hold I'm not entirely sure, It will most likely be for 3-4 weeks when things sort themselves out, I might work on it a tiny bit during those weeks, because I don't want to totally ditch it and/or forget things when I go back, but I won't be on it very often nor for very long.

So you probably won't see any updates from me this month, trust me, I really don't want to do this, but it's best that I do for now... Just as well I played it safe with the demo's release date, eh?

See youse in a months time...

-Cobra!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No problem, that's good you're not cancelling it. Just take your time, looking forward to seeing the finished product but don't mind waiting :)