Don't bother coming here...

Visit the Official Gamerstorm Website for the full stories plus exclusive images and videos!

Monday 1 April 2013

Rossies 3D has been cancelled... (April Fools Joke)

I have some bad news for everybody, my Rossies 3D game went corrupt, and my backups somehow did as well, so if I wanted to continue Rossies 3D, I'd have to start from scratch, and it took me months to get to where I was!

I was having problems before that anyway, I had no idea what to do with music, I had no tools or instruments to make music, and even if I did, I'd have no idea where to start, I have no experience with writing music at all!

So I guess this is the end of the line, then. I'm so sad I'm having to do this, but I'd been left with no choice... Rossies 3D has been officially cancelled...

Happy April Fools Day everybody!

-Cobra!

No comments: